Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Days go by... I can feel them flying...

Just another day of:


Not buying those 4 inch heels from the rack.

3 square meals of cereal.

Waking up early, only to be late to work.

Going back to see if the heels are possibly still there.

Watching another series on the 'flix.

Pretending I play the Guitar...

....playing the same 3 songs over again.

Not cleaning out my car.

Not cleaning my bathroom.

Not going grocery shopping....

...Unless I run out of cereal.

Remembering those heels are SO on sale.

Training the mutt to walk off leash.

Not writing in my blog...

....except for right now.

Not drinking mochas.

Not knowing how to do my job.

Not running....

....but briskly walking.

Finding EVERYTHING that would be adorable with the heels.

Joining a gym.

Eating empanadas.

BUYING the stupid heels!

Mostly my days are pretty simple, pretty usual, and pretty typical white girl. Mostly my days are just me being me... Lauren being Lauren. Mostly my days are pretty similar to what they've always been.

But, now, mostly my days consist of missing you.

I haven't really blogged in a bit, and I haven't really told the story at hand; trust me when I say it's a story worth telling! But there was a reason I was not blogging the story--I was living it!! The stories will come in their time. For now, I will just live another day being IN my story :)


**But seriously. With the boy gone, I have plenty of time to write at nights. Let the fun begin. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment